Our Vision and Mission
Our vision evolves around:
– Compliance with our partners’ commitments and current legislation and
– The relationship of proximity by our availability and our liability in all requests
from our partners;
– Speed and rigor in service rendered;
– The implementation of material and human resources for the achievement of
– Training and retraining staff.
Our mission includes inter alia:
– Expertise on damage from transport damage;
– Expertise on goods in different transport way;
– Determining the nature of the damage and its importance, its causes, and origins;
– Recovery Actions against the third party through letters of protest (LOP),
precautionary measures, damage assessment, letters of understanding (LOU);
– Prevention of transport risks;
– Store inspection;
– Checking, monitoring, and tracking stocks.
We are available 7days a week, 24hrs a day
+237 653 481 637/ +237 677 146 807
These include all the survey carried out on goods from different transport way ( sea, river, air and land) * Hull and Machinery Survey: all Survey on the structure of the vessel (Hull, Machinery, Lifting Gear).
All surveys on fire, accident and miscellaneous hazards is affected.
Hull & Machinery Survey:
All survey on the structure of the vessel (hull, machinery, lifting gear) is concerned.
Engineering and Consulting.