These include all the surveys carried out on goods from different transport ways (sea, river, air, or land).
Some Missions in Cargo Survey:
Goods in Bag
Monitoring unloading, removal, repackaging in case of damage to goods transported in bags, big bags (rice, sugar, corn, fertilizer, flour, rice, salt…);
Stores management, analysis of samples by specialized laboratories.
- Physical inspection on all types of dry, refrigerated or tank containers;
- Monitoring the stuffing of different types of goods [big bags, bags, pallets), chemicals and dangerous goods, miscellaneous goods, steel products (profiled, plates), bulk goods, building materials,]: container inspection (conditioning, compliance, mass-volume compensation, weight balancing and a good centre of gravity position.);
- Monitoring the unstuffing operations of different types of goods [big bags, pallets), chemicals and dangerous goods, various goods, steel products (profiles, plates), bulk goods, building materials,…): container inspection (packaging, compliance.)
Monitoring for unloading operations, trucking, unloading, storage and removal
- Monitoring at landing /park entry/park exit/delivery to the customer ;
- Automotive survey.
- Monitoring the unloading of goods (cereals, aggregates, etc.);
- Monitoring bagging if possible and checking bag weighing samples, monitoring the weighing of bulk at the weighbridge;
- Monitoring truck loading, in-stores unloading and customer delivery.
- Monitoring the unloading, loading on trucks, unloading at the yard or open air storage area, storage and removal these parcels (boxes, drums, big bags, pallets, casing, miscellaneous equipments off-size,…);
- Findings prior/after sinister.
Woods(Logs, cuts and Plywoods)
- Preloading (inspection vessel prior loading) ;
- Cubage calculation ;
- Monitoring loading inside vessel.